- If you are in need of housing,
- When you and your boat will be arriving.
- If you will be leaving your boat rafted in the water or hauling it out each night.
Select the links below for further information regarding the event. If you have questions, please contact the Santa Barbara Yacht Club Race Office: email@example.com or (805) 965-8112
Regatta Chairs: Dave Young – firstname.lastname@example.org & Kevin Miller –
Principal Race Officer: John Long – email@example.com
- RESULTS – FINAL
- RESULTS – DAY 1
- PHOTOS (by Doug Stelck)
- Sailing Instructions
- Notice of Race
- Online Entry
- View Registrants
- Schedule of Events
- Facility Information (Parking, Lodging, showers, marina entry, etc)
- Facility Info ‘Attachment A – ‘SB Harbor Map’
- Facility Info ‘Attachment B – SBYC Lunch Grab n Go’
- Welcome to Santa Barbara, Star Competitors – Local Amenities (Laundry, massages, restaurants, etc)
For lodging on a member boat in Santa Barbara Harbor, please contact regatta chair, Dave Young at Dave@youngconst.com. Availability is based on number of entrants and time of the request.
There are several hotels on Cabrillo Blvd.within walking distance of the regatta site. Early reservations are usually necessary. More affordable options are also available in Santa Barbara or Goleta within a 15 minute drive. SBYC recommends that hotel reservations be made as far in advance as possible. Visit: http://www.santabarbaraca.com/hotels-and-hideaways/ for a list of area hotels. Camping is prohibited in the Santa Barbara Harbor parking area. Please visit: http://www.santabarbara.com/activities/camping/ for a complete list of nearby campsites.
One of Santa Barbara’s finest micro brews. Check them out online at www.pureorderbrewing.com
Below is a map of local services in Santa Barbara. Additionally, there are numerous day trips, activities, wine tasting, and shopping locally that can be found simply by visiting http://www.santabarbaraca.com/things-to-do/.