Welcome to the 2014 Santa Barbara to King Harbor Event page. This distance race spanning 81 nautical miles has been a tradition for Santa Barbara and King Harbor for 42 years and typically fields over 100 entries per year.
Entry will be done online through the regatta network system. Please select the links below for information regarding the event, including the online merchandise store, registration, notice of race, and more. Come to one of the premier distance races and part of the Wilson Series and enjoy the legendary hospitality of Santa Barbara and King Harbor. If you have further questions the event documents below cannot help, please contact the Santa Barbara Yacht Club Race Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / (805) 965-8112 Ext. 14 or the regatta chairs.
KHYC – Rosemary Vullo – email@example.com
SBYC - Grant Lepper – firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Race Officer: Brad Schaupeter – email@example.com / (805) 965-8112 ext. 14
- 2014 LIVE RESULTS
- Sailing Instructions & Race Packet
- Attachment A – Start Schedule
- Class Assignments
- Santa Barbara local amenities
- SB-KH Flyer
- Notice of Race
- Online Entry
- SB to KH Store (Pay slip fees, order merchandise, and more. *Slip fees should be paid upfront via this method.)
- View Registrants
- Facebook Page – SB to KH Group Page!
- Register for Sail Tracker (For competitors – sign up)
- Sail Tracker (For spectators – Watch/track the race)
- account: khyc
- ID: guest
- password: khycguest