Welcome to the 2014 Fiesta Cup Event Page. The 8th annual Fiesta Cup will take place on July 12th & 13th at Santa Barbara Yacht Club and will host J/105’s, J/70’s, Melges 24’s, and Harbor 20’s with the addition of Viper 640’s this year. An awesome luau styled barbecue caps off an amazing day of racing Saturday. Please select the links below for information regarding the event. If you have further questions, please contact the Santa Barbara Yacht Club Race Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 965-8112 Ext. 14.
- RESULTS – Final
- RESULTS – Day 1
- Notice of Race
- NOR Amendments as of 7/3/14 @ 1633
- NOR Amendments #2 – US Sailing Adult Championship Qualifier Info
- Sailing Instructions
- SI Addendum – J/70 Area J US Sailing Championship Qualifier
- Race Qs Tracker– Setup instructions for 3D model GPS playback
- Enter Online
- View Registrants as of 7/11/14 @ 1256
- Event Flyer
- Schedule of Events
- Harbor Map
- SBYC Grab n Go Lunch Order Form – Print, scan, and email it over. Then simply pick up your crew’s lunches when you want from SBYC kitchen.
- SBYC Credit Charge Form(fill out and fax to SBYC to pay entry in advance)
There are several hotels on Cabrillo Blvd.within walking distance of the regatta site. Early reservations are usually necessary. More affordable options are also available in Santa Barbara or Goleta within a 15 minute drive. SBYC recommends that hotel reservations be made as far in advance as possible. Visit: http://www.santabarbaraca.com/hotels-and-hideaways/ for a list of area hotels.