Welcome to the 2016 Santa Barbara to King Harbor Event page. This distance race spanning 81 nautical miles has been a tradition for Santa Barbara and King Harbor for 44 years and typically fields over 100 entries per year.
Entry will be done online through the regatta network system. Please select the links below for information regarding the event, including the online merchandise store, registration, notice of race, and more. Come to one of the premier distance races and part of the Wilson Series and enjoy the legendary hospitality of Santa Barbara and King Harbor. If you have further questions the event documents below cannot help, please contact the Santa Barbara Yacht Club Race Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / (805) 965-8112 Ext. 114 or the regatta chairs.
KHYC – Rosemary Vullo – email@example.com
SBYC – Jeff Grange – firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Race Officer: Brad Schaupeter – email@example.com / (805) 965-8112 ext. 114
RACE DOCUMENTS / ENTRY FORM
- AMENDMENTS – Posted 7/28/16 @ 1200
- Notice of Race
- NOR Amendments (posted 6/15/16 @ 1300)
- Sailing Instructions (posted 7/14/16 @ 1100)
- Online Entry
- View Registrants
- Pay Slip Fees (*Slip fees should be paid upfront via this method.)
- Attachment A – Start Schedule
- Attachment B – Cruising Class Log
- Class Assignments (posted 7/28/16 @ 1200)
- Entries by Boat Name (updated 7/28/16 @ 1200)
- Entries by Sail (updated 7/28/16 @ 1200)
EVENT LOGISTICS & INFORMATION
RACE TRACKING / SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook Page– SB to KH Group Page!
- Sailtracker Race Tracking Information and Sign-Up
- Live Viewing: Santa Barbara to King Harbor 2016